Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My first posting...

Okay, for a while, this is gonna be like letters to myself. But the way life is lately, that ain't necessarily a bad thing. I'm sitting here doing a completely geeky sort of thing to keep my mind off of all the other stuff I don't wanna deal with. Rippin cd's (yes, I came by them honestly), downloading music from ITUNES, playing with Picasa and sending invites to "hello" all at once. If you don't know about that stuff, the bus is leaving - I suggest you quickly get a ticket.

On another note, saw Chronicles Of Narnia on Easter Sunday. How appropriate. Great movie - even if you aren't into allegory and just want to see it for it's grand fantasy. Two more movies that are pretty darn good - March of the Penguins and Memoirs of a Geisha - just out on DVD. Both are great rainy sunday morning movies. Don't watch either of them when you're sleepy. The soundtracks are beautiful with both movies. If you consider Metal or RAP music then ignore the previous statement - it doesn't apply to you and you won't agree anyway.

I need to quit this writing and deal with work for my upcoming Africa Project trip. More fundraising to do. But here's who I'm going with.



And here's who we're going to help (and hopefully see again).....



More on that later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend in Florida, Lloyd Goodridge, shared ur blog with me and I think it is fantastic. Had fun navigating it and especially enjoyed the pictures of Donna's 50th. My how time flies. Will explore more later on when I have more time.